We are back with our Saturday cooking classes! Have you heard about musakhan? It’s delicious! Come to our next cooking class on Saturday 17 May (10:30am to 14:30pm) and we will teach you how to prepare it!
The menu includes the following:
- Musakhan rolls (with chicken, onions and sumac)
- Mujaddara (lentils with caramelised onions)
- Arabic salad
- Home made yogurt
- Basbussa (coconut and yogurt cake)
- Arabic coffee and tea
If you want to book a place, write to us at email@example.com before Friday 16 May at 12 noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!