Do you want to have a good time while helping families with disabled children in Aida and Azzeh Camps? Come to our next cooking class on Saturday 7 June (10:30am to 14:30pm) and we will teach you how to prepare some Palestinian delicacies!
The menu includes the following:
- Kapsa (chicken with rice and vegetables)
- Mutabbal (eggpland dip)
- Arabic salad
- Home made yogurt
- Basbussa (coconut yogurt cake)
- Arabic coffee and tea
If you want to book a place, write to us at
firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 6 June at 12 noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!