Do you want to learn how to prepare delicious Palestinian pastries? Join us at our next cooking class on Saturday 21 June 2014 (10:30 am-14:30 pm)!
The menu includes the following:
- Krass (spinach pastries)
- Sfiha (meat pastries)
- Arabic salad
- Basbussa (yogurt and coconut cake)
- Arabic coffee and tea
If you want to book a place, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 20 noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!