Do you want to surprise your family and friends with delicious Palestinian dishes? Come to our next cooking class on Saturday 28 June 2014 (10:30 am-2:30 pm) and learn to love Palestinian cuisine. This might be your last opportunity before Ramadan!
The menu (vegetarian) includes the following:
- Mujaddara (lentils with caramelised onions)
- Mutabbal (eggplant dip)
- Arabic salad
- Home made yogurt
- Helva (traditional fenugreek cake)
- Arabic coffee and tea
If you want to book a place, write to us at email@example.com before Friday 27 June at 12 noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!