It’s been a very sad Ramadan, our hearts are still in Gaza. Life in the camp has been hard due to many incursions of the Israeli army and even tear gas being thrown inside our houses. But this will not stop us… we’re back with the cooking classes!
We’re back with one of our favourite classes, so get ready and join us on Saturday 23 August 2014 (10:30 am-14:30 pm)!
The menu includes the following:
- Krass (spinach pastries)
- Sfiha (meat pastries)
- Arabic salad
- Homemade yogurt
- Basbussa (yogurt and coconut cake)
- Arabic coffee and tea
If you want to book a place, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 22 noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!