Who has not yet enjoyed the super famous “upside-down”? Either if you haven’t or it’s one of your favourites, come to our next cooking class on Saturday 27 September 2014 (10:30am-2:30pm) and learn how to cook a delicious maklubeh. It’s the best-known dish in the Palestinian cuisine… yallah, are you going to miss it?
The menu includes the following:
- Maklubeh (the super famous upside-down with rice, noodles, vegetables and chicken)
- Arabic salad
- Home made yogurt
- Helva (traditional fenugreek seeds cake)
If you want to book a place, write to us at email@example.com before Friday 26 noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!