Come to our next cooking class on Saturday 11 October 2014 (10:30am-2:30pm) and learn how to cook the vegetarian-friendly mujaddara. We’ll also prepare musakhan rolls for the meat-eaters!
Saturday’s menu includes the following:
- Mujaddara (delicious lentils and rice with caramelised onions) [V]
- Musakhan rolls (tasty chicken with sumac and onions rolled in shraq)
- Arabic salad
- Home made yogurt
- Helva (traditional fenugreek seeds cake)
If you want to book a place, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 10 noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!