Now that the weather is getting colder we love to gather at home and eat yummy pastries with a nice cup of tea with maramiya… Do you want to join us this Saturday 8 November (10:30am – 2:30pm)? Come along and enjoy one of our most fun cooking classes!
The menu includes the following:
- Krass (spinach pastries)
- Sfiha (meat pastries)
- Manakish (za’tar pastries)
- Arabic salad
- Homemade yogurt
- Basbussa (delicious yogurt and coconut cake)
- Arabic coffee and tea
If you want to book a place, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 7 November at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!