Come to our next cooking class on Saturday 13 December (10:30am – 2:30pm) and discover Aida Camp, have fun cooking with us and enjoy a delicious meal. All while supporting the empowerment of women who have children with disabilities and live in Aida and al-Azzeh camps!
The menu includes the following:
- Mujaddara (exquisite lentils, rice and noodles dish topped with caramelised onions) [V]
- Musakhan rolls (tasty chicken with sumac and onions rolled in shraq bread)
- Arabic salad
- Basbousa (delicious coconut yogurt cake)
If you want to book a place, write to us at email@example.com before Friday 12 noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!