Our first cooking class in 2015 is dedicated to our beloved Maqluba, the most famous dish in the Palestinian cuisine.
Come to Aida Camp on Saturday 10 January 2015 (10:30am-2:30pm) and learn how to cook the famous “upside-down” that will keep you warm even if it’s snowing outside!
All proceeds from the classes will go to support 14 families from Aida and Al-Azzeh camps who have children with disabilities.
This Saturday the menu includes the following:
- Maqluba (the super famous upside-down with rice, noodles, vegetables and chicken)
- Manakish za’tar (delicious home made bread with za’tar and olive oil)
- Arabic salad
- Home made yoghurt
- Basbussa (a tender and most coconut yoghurt cake)
If you want to book a place, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 9 at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!