Did you miss our last class? Would you like to learn how to prepare a delicious Maqluba? Come to Aida Camp on Saturday 7 February 2015 (10:30am-2:30pm) and learn how to master the art of the famous “upside-down” that will keep you warm during winter!
All proceeds from the classes will go to support 14 families from Aida and Al-Azzeh camps who have children with disabilities.
This Saturday the menu includes the following:
- Maqluba (the super famous upside-down with rice, noodles, vegetables and chicken)
- Arabic salad
- Home made yoghurt
- Basbussa (a tender and moist coconut yoghurt cake)
- Arabic coffee and tea
If you want to book a place, write to us at email@example.com before Friday 6 at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!