Have you ever smelt our home made pastries right after taking them out from the oven? They are yummy! If you want to check it, come and join us on Saturday 28 February (10:30am – 2:30pm) in one of our most fun cooking classes!
All proceeds from the classes will go to support 14 families from Aida and Al-Azzeh camps who have children with disabilities.
The menu includes the following:
- Krass (spinach pastries) [V]
- Sfiha (meat pastries)
- Manakish za’tar (home made bread with za’tar and olive oil) [V]
- Arabic salad
- Homemade yogurt
- Basbussa (yogurt and coconut cake)
- Arabic coffee and tea
If you want to book a place, email us at email@example.com before Friday 27 February at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme!
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!