Due to popular demand we’ll have a class this Sunday dedicated to our beloved Maqluba, the most famous dish in the Palestinian cuisine.
Come to Aida Camp on Sunday 22 February 2015 (11am-3pm) and learn how to cook the famous “upside-down” that will keep you warm even if it’s snowing outside!
All proceeds from the classes will go to support 14 families from Aida and Al-Azzeh camps who have children with disabilities.
This Sunday the menu includes the following:
- Maqluba (the super famous upside-down with rice, noodles, vegetables and chicken)
- Manakish za’tar (delicious home made bread with za’tar and olive oil)
- Arabic salad
- Home made yoghurt
- Basbussa (a tender and most coconut yoghurt cake)
- Arabic tea and coffee
If you want to book a place, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 21 at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme!
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!