Have you seen the weather forecast for the next few days? Temperatures will drop and the cold is coming again… a perfect time for eating our delicious home made pastries with a cup of tea with maramiya! Join us on Saturday 21 March (10:30am – 2:30pm) in one of our most fun cooking classes!
All proceeds from the classes go to support 14 families from Aida and Al-Azzeh refugee camps who have children with disabilities.
This Saturday the menu includes the following:
- Krass (spinach pastries)
- Sfiha (meat pastries)
- Manakish (za’tar pastries)
- Arabic salad
- Home made yogurt
- Basbussa (yogurt and coconut cake)
- Arabic coffee and tea
If you want to book a place, write to us at email@example.com before Friday 20 noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme!
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!