Any vegetarians around? Come to our cooking class on Monday 6 April (10:30am – 2:30pm) and discover the power of mujaddara and how to prepare the tastiest mutabbal on earth!
All proceeds from the classes go to support 14 families from Aida and Al-Azzeh refugee camps who have children with disabilities.
The menu includes the following:
- Mujaddara (exquisite lentils, rice and noodles dish topped with caramelised onions)
- Mutabbal (irresistible smoky roasted eggplant spread)
- Manakish (home made bread with fresh za’tar)
- Arabic salad
- Home made yoghurt
- Helba (fenugreek seeds cake)
- Arabic coffee and tea
If you want to book a place, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before Sunday 5 noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme!
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!