Easter is coming soon and with it the delicious ma’amoul! They are small sweet delicacies easier to eat than to bake, but don’t worry, we’ll show you how to master the art of preparing them 🙂 Come to our special class on Sunday 29 March 2015 (12:30 – 4:30pm) and welcome Easter in the best of the ways!
All proceeds from the classes go to support 14 families from Aida and Al-Azzeh refugee camps who have children with disabilities.
The menu this Sunday is as follows:
- Lentils soup
- Manakish za’tar
- Lentils mansaf (lentils, poured over bread, covered in Arabic salad and olives)
- Arabic coffee and tea
(* Please note that half of the dough needs to be prepared the day before, but we’ll show you how to prepare it anyway so you can learn all the process)
If you want to book a place, write to us at email@example.com before Friday 27 noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme!
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!