Due to popular demand, here we go again with our ma’amoul cooking class! Have you heard about these little but powerful festivity treats? They are small sweet delicacies easier to eat than to bake, but don’t worry, we’ll show you how to master the art of preparing them 🙂 Come to our special class on Sunday 12 April 2015 (10:30 – 2:30pm) and welcome home made ma’amoul to your life!
The menu is as follows:
- Lentils soup
- Manakish za’tar
- Lentils mansaf (lentils, poured over bread, covered in Arabic salad and olives)
- Arabic coffee and tea
(* Please note that half of the dough needs to be prepared the day before, but we’ll show you how to prepare it anyway so you can learn all the process)
If you want to book a place, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 11 noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme!
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!