Have you heard about warak dawali? Join us at our next cooking class on Saturday 18 April 2015 (10:30 am-14:30 pm) and learn how to prepare one of the most delicious Palestinian dishes!
All proceeds from the classes go to support 14 families from Aida and Al-Azzeh refugee camps who have children with disabilities.
The menu includes the following:
- Warak dawali and kousa (stuffed grape leaves and courgette)
- Manakish za’tar (home made bread with za’tar)
- Arabic salad
- Helva (fenugreek seeds cake)
- Arabic coffee and tea
If you want to book a place, write to us at email@example.com before Friday 17 April at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme!
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!