Come to Aida Camp on Saturday 30 May 2015 (11am-3pm) and learn how to cook “Shish barak”, a dish that requires dedication and tastes like heaven!
All proceeds from the classes will go to support 13 families from Aida and Al-Azzeh camps who have children with disabilities.
The menu includes the following:
- Shish barak (thin dough parcels stuffed with meat and spices and cooked in yoghurt sauce)
- Shorabat adas (lentils soup)
- Arabic salad
- Manakish za’tar (delicious home made bread with za’tar and olive oil)
- Helva (fenugreek seeds cake)
- Arabic tea and coffee
If you want to book a place, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 29 at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme!
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us. We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!