Have you signed up yet? This is our last cooking class before Ramadan!
Come to Aida Camp on Sunday 14 June 2015 (11am-3pm) and learn how to cook “maftoul”, the traditional home made cus-cus that is so much fun to prepare!
All proceeds from the classes will go to support 13 families from Aida and Al-Azzeh camps who have children with disabilities.
The menu includes the following:
- Maftoul (traditional home made cus-cus) with chicken
- Eggplants in tomato sauce
- Arabic salad
- Shraq (thin bread)
- Basbussa (a tender and moist coconut yoghurt cake)
- Arabic tea and coffee
If you want to book a place, write to us at email@example.com before Saturday 13 June at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme! We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us. We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!