Come to Aida Camp on Wednesday 9 September 2015 (2:30pm-6pm) and learn how to cook the famous “upside-down”, the most popular dish in the Palestinian cuisine!
All proceeds from the classes will go to support 13 families from Aida and Al-Azzeh camps who have children with disabilities.
The menu includes the following:
- Maqluba (the super famous upside-down with rice, noodles, vegetables and chicken)
- Manakish za’tar (delicious home made bread with za’tar and olive oil)
- Home made yogurt
- Basbussa (a tender and moist coconut yoghurt cake)
- Arabic tea and coffee
If you want to book a place, write to us at email@example.com before Tuesday 8 at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us an email or mobile number]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme!