Did you try to prepare pies with others and eat it with a glass of tea.. you tried but did not succeed, come on Sunday 20 September 2015 (10:30am-3pm) and learn how to cook delicious “Sfiha and Krass”.Do you want to learn about the conditions of people in the camps?.we have also tour around the Aida refugee camp. Come and see what we have!!
80% of the money from the classes go to support 13 families from Aida and Al-Azzeh refugee camps who have children with disabilities.
This Saturday the menu includes the following:
- Krass (spinach pastries)
- Sfiha (meat pastries)
- Arabic salad
- Home made yogurt
- Basbussa (yogurt and coconut cake)
- Arabic coffee and tea
If you want to book a place, write to us at email@example.com before Saturday 19 September at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us an email and mobile numbers ]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme!
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!