Come to Aida Camp on Sunday 17 Feb 2016 (10 am-3 pm) and see our amazing “Makluba” “upside-down”, the most popular dish in the Palestinian cuisine!
All proceeds from the classes will go to support 13 families from Aida and Al-Azzeh camps who have children with disabilities.
Manakish za’tar (delicious home made bread with za’tar and olive oil)Maqluba (the super famous upside-down with rice, noodles, vegetables and chicken)
The menu includes the following:
- Home made yogurt
- Harissa (a tender and moist coconut yoghurt cake with almonds)
- Arabic tea and coffee
- Chicken and rice with vegetable. If you want to book a place, write to us at email@example.com before Sunday at noonand provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us an email or mobile number]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme!