something Delicious and good for your Blood,even it’s green and it has a spacial taste ,you know Aaa ……I’m not going to tell you about this taste you have to come then you will say if it’s good or not…………… by the way the Palestinian love it so much and it’s great also for vegetarian did you hear that ! !
So and with tour around Aida Camp OOOh, I know it’s exiting No?
See you with us then and we have also some small bags we made them in our hands.
motabal with lemon
The menu includes the following:
- Mulukhia (soup), rice and fasulia (green beans)
- Mutabbal (irresistible smoky roasted eggplant spread)
- Arabic salad
- Basbussa (a tender and moist coconut yoghurt cake)
- Arabic tea and coffee
If you want to book a place, write to us email@example.com before Saturday 19 Mar at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us the emails and mobile numbers of each person who wishes to attend]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme! We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us. We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!