Look it’s” WARAK DAWALI”, if you didn’t try it and you want to take apart from our cooking class , also we will teach you how to do it in your house…
We are going to start at 10:30 am -3pm, Also we are going o make tour around Aida Camp.
The menu includes the following:
- Warak dawali and kousa (stuffed grape leaves and courgette)
- Arabic salad
- Helva (fenugreek seeds cake)
- Arabic coffee and tea
If you want to book a place, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org 8 May at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us an email and / or mobile number]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme!
We are just learning English and also just learning how to use the email, so thank you for your patience with us.
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!