Hi , Have you heard what we have on 24 September .Come to Aida camp see and try to make our delicious ” Sfeha and Kras” ,So if you want to know more about the camp it’s the right website. It will start from( 10 am-3 pm), We will meet you at the entrance of Palestine bank؛ because in that time we don’t have any problems It will be save to you.
We looking to see you and welcoming you in our camp!!
80% of the money from the classes go to support 13 families from Aida and Al-Azzeh refugee camps who have children with disabilities.
This is our menu:
- Sfiha (meat pastries),Krass (spinach pastries)
- Arabic salad
- Home made yogurt
- Basbussa (yogurt and coconut cake)
- Arabic coffee and tea
If you want to book a place, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 23 September at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us an email and mobile numbers]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme!
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!