Come to Aida Camp on Saturday 11 Feb 2017 (10:30 am-3 pm) and see our amazing
New dish you should try it, it has a speciall taste and a look full of colours ,.
It’s called “kabsa” the most lovely dish for Palestinian, also it’ healthy at the same time.
- Rice(with tomato souse).
- Vegetables(carrot,corn, pea).
- Arabic salad.
- Home made yogurt.
- Arabic tea and coffee.
- If you want to book a place, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 11 Feb at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us an email or mobile number]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme!