Did you hear about warak dawali? Join us at our next cooking class on Saturday 15 April(10:30 am-14:30 pm) and learn how to prepare one of the most delicious Palestinian dishes!
All proceeds from the classes go to support 25 families from Aida and Al-Azzeh refugee camps who have children with disabilities.
The menu includes the following:
- Warak dawali and kousa (stuffed grape leaves and courgette)
- Arabic salad
- Helva (fenugreek seeds cake)
- Arabic coffee and tea
If you want to book a place, write to us email@example.com before 15 April at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us an email and / or mobile number]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme!
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!