Hi , look what we are going to make on Saturday 10 march 2018 .Come to Aida camp see and try to make our delicious ” Sfeha ”,So if you want to know more about the camp it’s the right website. It will start from( 10 am-3 pm),
We looking to see you and welcoming you in our camp!!
80% of the money from the classes go to support 25 families from Aida and Al-Azzeh refugee camps who have children with disabilities.
This is our menu:
- Krass (spinach pastries)
- Sfeha( small pieces of meet)
- Manakesh( zahtar with oil)
- Arabic salad
- Home made yogurt
- Arabic coffee and tea
If you want to book a place, write to us at email@example.com before Saturday 10 March at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us an email and mobile numbers]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme!
We hope to see you soon in our cooking classes!