Welcome at our cooking class on Sunday 24 March 2018 (10:30 am-2pm) and see our amazing “Makluba” “upside-down”, the most popular dish in the Palestinian cuisine!
All proceeds from the classes will go to support 25 families from Aida and Al-Azzeh camps who have children with disabilities.
The menu includes the following:
- Maqluba (the super famous upside-down with rice, noodles, vegetables and chicken)Home made yogurt
- Basbossa(a tender and moist coconut yoghurt cake with almonds)
- Arabic tea and coffee
- Chicken and rice with vegetable. If you want to book a place, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 24 March 2018 at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us an email or mobile number]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]