Come to Aida Camp on Saturday 14 April (10:30 am-3 pm) and see our amazing
New dish you should try it, it has a speciall taste and a look full of colours ,.it’s good for vegetarians too!!
It’s called “kabsa” the most lovely dish for Palestinian, also it’ healthy at the same time, also you will get another chance to have a tour at our place with seeing our new school!!
The menu :
- Rice(with tomato souse).
- Vegetables(carrot,corn, pea).
- Arabic salad.
- Home made yogurt.
- Arabic tea and coffee.
- If you want to book a place, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 14 April at noon and provide us with the following information:
- DATE: [tell us the date you wish to attend a cooking class]
- PARTICIPANTS: [tell us how many people wish to attend]
- CONTACT DETAILS: [give us an email or mobile number]
- DIET REQUEST: [tell us if any – and how many – of the people in your group have special diet requests such as vegetarian or vegan]
If you want, you can also check our home stays programme!